Dayboro Markets the place to be
Dayboro Markets is on every FIRST Sunday of the month.
You find a wide range of stalls, local produce and if that is not your liking come and have a chat with friends.
Why visit the Dayboro Markets?
First of all the markets are held at “The Paddock” (just made that place up LOL) it is in the middle of the Dayboro Township, opposite the IGA.
The real reason to visit the Dayboro Markets is that it is great fun, there is still that country feel. You can leisurely stroll through the streets, look at the stalls and grab a snag from the DDPAI barby.
The Dayboro Market stall holders can arrive around 6-7am to set up their stalls. They should be ready for the public by 8am… come and visit, laugh, wander, have a cuppa at one of the many coffee shops.
Browse the markets, visit the gallery and hop over to the Butter Factory… It is just a great way to spend your Sunday morning….
Quick Dayboro Market facts:
- The Dayboro Markets are run by the Dayboro District Progress Association Incorporated (DDPAI).
- A market stall is $15 dollar per site (at time of writing).
- The markets are in the main street of Dayboro on the big green patch (“The Paddock”).
- The Dayboro markets are volunteer-run, and most proceedings are going back into projects like troubled youth programs and causes selected by the DDPAI.
- Markets start at 8am and finish at noon.
What else is there on offer on a Sunday?
If you do not come for the markets, you should come and visit the wide range of cafe’s we have in Dayboro.
Dayboro is also home of the Gluten Free grocery store “Sue’s Gluten Free“, they have the biggest range for gluten-free groceries and are very well priced.
As you can see, not only is there the Dayboro Markets, there is so much more on offer in Dayboro.
View all market dates. You can select the market date you want to visit, and automatically update your google or any of your prefered calendars. HOW GOOD IS THAT :-). Only on Dayboro Info(rmation) we aim to make things easier for you.