Dayboro Open Nights
(alternative to a twilight market)– 4 times a year – theme season festival (Winter, spring etc). A community celebration on a Friday evening/night 4pm till 8 or 9pm
General idea – Street party involving as many businesses and community members and groups of all ages…and of course invite everyone else we know and don’t know.
Location – Length of the main road in Dayboro (terrors Creek Bridge to Town Hall)
Street – Close off street between Terrors Creek Bridge and Mount Me intersection
– enforce a temporary shared zone of 10kmh between Mt me road (Just after pool car park) and Dayboro Police station
- All shops/Cafes/galleries open (with season themes and foods)
- Street performance at bridge
- Night Markets(on Grass area only, not road) and mini craft/workshop/participation (eg painting tent, Drawing tent, songwriting, dance, taekwondo, soccer, clay modelling, scouts etc)
- Poets stage in the middle of market
- Music playing at every venue and outside?
- Buskers along street (all different genres)
- Music performances at Pub
- Grand final performance/talent show/short play and town art exhibition or the like in town hall….